As an Autodesk BIM Authorized Training Center, we offer a wide range of instructor led and in-house training in Architecture and Engineering technologies and project applications. Our Certified Training experts combine a broad range of technologies with the best practices to help our clients fully adopt BIM Technologies.
• Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
• Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database.
• Instructor-led technical training at our offices on a scheduled basis .
• On location according to need of the client
• Project specific training program
• Autodesk Authorized BIM Training Centre (BIM based, Tool based)
• Webinar training to overseas customers
• Technical Staff Assessment
• BIM Consulting & implementation services
• Firm wide BIM policy and implementation guidelines (Integrated Project Delivery)
• Project wise BIM implementation
• BIM & CAD manual for company
• Setting up QA/QC standards
• Revit customized content development - families, templates
• Change Management Strategy
• Software & Hardware consulting with ROI (Return on investment)
• Staff Augmentation & Recruitment Improved communication and collaboration among all project team members.
• Fewer problems related to overruns in cost, schedule, and scope, or quality concerns.
• The ability to more reliably deliver projects faster, more economically, and with less environmental impact.
VRay training imparts the skills required to work in a visualization industry. The expert trainers here follow step by step approach in the modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering processes required to create photorealistic architecture visualization. The major features of this 3D rendering software are explained through a perfect blend of concept, optimized quality, and troubleshoot any scene. Participants learn how to efficiently incorporate the task of rendering within the existing and new workflows.
By the completion of the training you will learn:
• Installing and locating VRay tools and features
• Understanding VRay concepts
• Adding different lighting effects to create beautiful finished images
• Applying Global Illumination (GI) to create realistic looking lighting for a scene
• Using VRay materials to create translucency effect
• Using progressive Image Sampler
• Working with VRaySun and VRaySky
• Creating Stereoscopic 3D rendering
• Working with cameras and post-lighting a scene
• Optimizing fur and blur effects
• Demonstrating the VRay RT(real time) workflow