- Good Communications skills & inter personal skill must.
- Should possess good knowledge of Revit MEP.
- Should be proficient in understanding MEP Services.
- Should have strong MEP base and a very comfortable approach with all aspects of building services.
- Coordinate and assist BIM team in modeling of projects based on existing 2D CAD plans or MEP documents.
- Maintenance and proper utilization of company/project standards, templates and content.
- Should have complete knowledge on RFI’s as required.
- Operate 3D and 2D modeling software, such as Revit and AutoCAD.
- Develop BIM models and CAD drawing files based on notes, sketches and directions.
- Coordinate BIM & shop drawings and CSD – Coordinated shop drawings with other building design team disciplines, including other services.
- Excellent knowledge in shop drawings development.
- Perform ongoing reviews of models and drawings, checking for accuracy and completeness.
- Adhere to all standards and procedures, and assist in developing new standards, procedures and standard details as required.
- Provide support to the team for any tasks required for successful completion of projects.
- BE/B.Tech Mechanical / Electrical
- At least 4 to 5 years’ specific Revit modeling & Coordination experience in Revit.
- Should have experience working as an MEP CAD Technician and should possess good project planning and implementing ability.
Location of posting: Hyderabad.
Type of Employment: full time.